Eligibility is contingent on a good quality bachelor’s degree (85 or equivalent grade average) and a high level of English proficiency. Students are generally expected to come from a relevant disciplinary background such as, but not limited to, social or environmental sciences including Geography, Urban Studies, Sociology, Statistics, Economics, Public Policy, Political Science, Environmental Studies etc. Admission will be partially based on a personal interview (via Zoom).
To be eligible for acceptance, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education recognized by Hebrew University
- Minimum B average (85/100 or equivalent)
- Demonstrated knowledge of English
In addition to your online application, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- Academic Records: Applicants must submit transcripts and diplomas from all prior academic degrees.
- Proof of English Proficiency: A TOEFL exam score of 80 or above, IELTS exam score of 6 or above, Amir exam score of 220 or above, or Amiram exam score of 120 or above. **
- A CV and Statement of Purpose
- Two Academic Recommendations
- Photocopy of your Passport ID page
- A Medical Form and Disclaimer Form (US citizens only)- both forms may be downloaded from the application website.
All documents may be uploaded to your application directly or sent to email@example.com as email attachments.
** If you have completed a degree at a university at which English is the sole language of instruction, or if you have completed a degree in English Language and Literature, you can request an exemption. You must submit documentation from your university verifying English as the language of instruction. Exemption is not automatic and is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Please refer to the Rothberg International School Frequently Asked Questions for Accepted Students page.